DINING – GIFT CERTIFICATES
Welcome back to The Cove!
The patio is open 7 days a week! Takeout and Hotel Rooms available as well!
The Cove Patio is open again! We are only allowed patio service so all events are subject to weather. To guarantee a table, please make a reservation by calling us 613.273.3636 or email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Live music has returned generally Tuesday to Sunday weekly! Stay tuned to the artists’ Facebook pages for live broadcasts on their originally booked dates.
We welcome you back but please respect public health regulations to keep us all safe and healthy. We need to be diligent with respect to keeping COVID-19 out of our town! Thanks for your continued support! Our staff and business will be respecting our local Leeds, Grenville & Lanark Public Health Unit regulations to ensure a safe and healthy visit here at The Cove, limiting the spread of COVID-19. We have worked closely with the Health Unit over the past few months. For more information click here: https://healthunit.org/wp-content/uploads/COVID-19_Public_Health_Guidance_for_Businesses.pdf
- You are required to use hand sanitizer upon entry to The Cove.
- Masks are now mandatory indoors only! You may remove them when entering the patio.
- Our servers always wear masks while taking orders at the table and whenever within 6 feet of a customer.
- Our tables will be socially distanced and sanitized after each use on the patio.
- Guests must socially distance 2 metres/6 feet when on The Cove premises.
- Guests must pay with card.
- PPE is available should it be needed/required.
- One person per washroom use.
- All food items will be sold as takeout on inclement weather days. This will allow you to take your food away should there be rain as we are unable to provide dine-in service inside the restaurant. You may eat and drink seated on the patio or elsewhere on the property but there is no service allowed indoors.
- Please be kind and patient.
- Thank you and we look forward to seeing you and being with you!
Open Daily 11:30am-8pm
Order Food and/or Alcohol for Takeout or Dine-In on our Patio!
***Prices do not include HST or Gratuity.
***Please generously tip our musicians! They need it more than ever at this time!
Many things have changed since our restaurant served it’s first meal but some things remain – creativity, quality, flavour and value. Since 1988, owner Mary Cowan’s signature take on home cooked classics have laid the foundation for today’s favs from the kitchen. Chef Joanne Edwards took the lead in the Cove kitchen throughout the 2010s. Her full flavoured, hearty dishes are inspired from her love of international cuisine with a comfort twist. Twin Chefs Sarah and Emily Brown are running the kitchen now producing everything delicious! We look forward to their continued leadership, creativity, hard work and of course, laughing!
The restaurant has a comfortable vintage feel with a welcoming ambiance and offers a style of food for many tastes.
In the warm months, dine on our patio surrounded by lush gardens, shady trees and enjoy fine outdoor entertainment on select days.
We offer signature evenings including Seasonal Wine Dinners, Sunday Wings ‘n Tunes + Open Mic Matinees/Wednesday Rack ‘n Tunes + Open Mic Nights, legendary Saturday Night Roast Beef Buffet Style Dinner and various holiday menus. Call us anytime 1.888.268.3466 and discuss your special event with Maureen or Seamus. We look forward to hosting you!
WINE DINNERS & POP-UPS
Since 2009, we at The Cove have been presenting special nights each season which feature the best in wine and food. Our Chefs Sarah Brown and Joanne Edwards and team always produce a stellar, creative multi course menu which allows us to showcase our expansive culinary interests and exceptional wines.
Working with The Cove’s own Seamus Cowan and resident WSET Sommelier, our wine dinners have become a local standard exploring the art of entertaining and dining! Expect thoughtful menus, exciting pairings and insightful wine stories!
Wine dinners are usually five courses with wine parings and Pop-Ups multiple course as well from 6-9pm. As always, there are overnight package deals. Reservations Only.
WEDNESDAY WINGS ‘n TUNES + OPEN MIC/SUNDAY RACK ‘n TUNES + OPEN MIC
Wednesday nights and Sunday matinees are alive in Westport now thanks to Shawn McCullough, (gutarist/singer/comedian extraordinaire). Wednesday Wings ‘n Tunes (Cooler Months), Rack ‘n Tunes (Warmer Months)! Every Wednesday since the fall of 2013, Shawn and friends have entertained locals and transients. Always a party and wings or ribs are on special depending on the season. Enjoy the pub fare and tunes! Wings ‘n Tunes 1-4pm and Rack ‘n Tunes 7-10pm
SATURDAY NIGHT ROAST BEEF BUFFETS
The Cove is legendary for it’s Roast Beef! Most Saturday nights since our opening in 1988, owners Mary and Terry Cowan have been slicing the choice cuts of goodness for wide-eyed, happy customers. Come and taste! All-You-Can-Eat for $26.99 + HST Please call for reservations to confirm it’s availability.
Whatever the big holiday or celebration, we’re ready for it and want to celebrate as much as you. From Table d’Hote menus to Buffets, Theme Dinners to Dinner + Show Packages, it’s a surprise and a joy when the big night of the year comes to town!
- Robbie Burns Day in January with Haggis, Bag Piper, Buffet, Live Music and more.
- Valentine’s Day in February with Table d’Hote Menu and Live Music.
- St. Patrick’s Day Party with Parade from The Beer Store on Main St, Irish Specials, Limerick Competition and Live Irish/East Coast Music with Turpin’s Trail. One of the busiest days of the year!
- Easter Sunday Buffet with all of the trimmings.
- Mother’s Day Sunday Brunch, Lunch and Dinner Specials. Book ahead!
- Father’s Day Manly Food Specials, sometimes Outdoor BBQ.
- Thanksgiving Sunday Buffet with your family.
- Christmas Parties with Festive Buffets with Live Music.
- New Year’s Eve Lavish Buffet, Party Favours with Live Music and more.
Our Chinese Buffets have become a hit. We put the extra special touches of authenticity to these buffets using ingredients like fresh Lemongrass and Ginger and the favs like Dumplings, Won Ton Soup, Kung Pao Chicken, General Tsao Chicken, Chicken Balls, Fried Rice, Spring and Egg Rolls, Fortune Cookies and much more!
Been to The Cove? Want to come? Want to return? Expose a friend?
Why not GIVE the Gift of The Cove? From Blues Series! Jacuzzi Suites! Wine Dinners! Jazz Nights! Anniversaries! Birthdays! Weekend Getaways! Wedding Gifts! Romantic Dinners! Lunch Get Togethers! A Beer with an Old Buddy! Bluegrass Matinee! Roast Beef Buffet! All Kinds of Music and Parties! Glass of Wine for a New Love…you Choose!
GET ONE HERE…
- Visit us in person to pick one up!
- Online – Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to email one back to you!
- Phone – 1.888.COVEINN or 613.273.3636!